After months and months of carrying Davis around, my neck completely gave out on me last week. It was incredibly sore and brought along with it an excruciating headache! I guess the muscles were pressing on an optic nerve or something. The best way to describe the pain...sledge hammer slamming me over my left eye + deep left ear infection + a bolder sitting on the back side of my head. Lovely huh? I was beginning to think I had a tumor or something. It was horrible! After many restless nights(for me and Matt), I decided to call Sally, a certified PT and massage therapist and former para pro with my Mom.
She gave me a 1 hr neck massage and loosened up all the tight muscles in there! The next day...no more neck headache!! Hip hip hooray! Thank you so much Sally for your healing touch. I'm trying to tell Davis that he needs to get with the walking program!
Congrats to Tiffany and Will on the arrival of their little BOY, Tripp!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Glad to hear you're all better! Good to know there's something that works....I am feeling the same (although not nearly as bad) pain from carting around Alice's car seat everywhere!
Can I get her #? :)
Yes, you should share her number! Carrying M and being pregnant is not fun!
I sent you an email yesterday but obviously had an old address because it bounced back. Talking about getting the girls together on Dec 11th. Will you send me your email and I'll make sure you're on the evite when I send it out later?
staceysheald@yahoo.com
Glad you are better. Hopefully Davis will decide to walk soon...and when he does, I'm sure it will be full speed!
Post a Comment