Learned something this week that knocked my socks off and really made me think... Let me preface this by first saying that I am not some off-the-wall-crazy-nut-mom out there. I: am pro vaccines, use pasteurized milk, do not make all of my own baby food, not completely organic, am not into cloth diapers, and on and on.
Ok so here it goes...Did you know that at least 3 of the vaccines that are now scheduled for our children are made from the fetal cells of aborted babies??? Yes you heard me right! The Hepatitis A, Chicken Pox, and MMR. And the cells used to make these vaccines have been repeatedly cultured over the years, and its scary to think that these cells could eventually convert to a cancerous state. And we're injecting this into our children??? And do we really know what injected DNA will do to them 50 years down the road???
So you're probably thinking that there is no way this is true. I didn't think so at first either. I am no expert, but I want to be educated. I challenge you to check it out. Please feel free to post feedback and comments. I'd love to hear what you find out as I continue to research as well.
2 months ago
4 comments:
Oh Lauren! I cannot believe this post! I am so disgusted. How can vaccination-making companies DO this? And how can we not know what is going into our babies? I am pro-vaccine too but there are so many worries and concerns popping up right and left. Thanks for the heads-up.
I truly don't know what to think. It's so disturbing that part of me wants to just bury my head in the sand and pretend I never heard this. Since you're an "insider" in the healthcare industry I'm definitely interested to hear what you find out and what you decide to do ...
Lauren-- I was so shocked when I read this because I had never even heard anything about it-- at work today I asked a Christian, female Dr. about it and she said--it is true that about 50 years ago they did use those kind of cells---but that is NOT what they do today. She is knowledgable and up to date on the latest research and all--so I trust her and hope that is right-- but I will for sure look into it more to clarify.
thank you, Megan, for the post. I hope that is true!
Post a Comment