For our family and friends
You go, Davis!! We'll see you soon!
Yeah for Davis! I love you.Granny T.
wow! he's so steady on his feet already. yay davis!
Davis,Way to go! I'm so proud of you, and you did a great job of walking.I can hardly wait to see you walking.I love you,Nana
Yay Davis!! Growing up too fast!
Wow!!! That's awesome! No more carrying that sweet little guy around anymore!
Hoorah for Davis! Hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Tell everyone hello for me.
Davis is getting so big! Way to go with the walking! Lauren, I can't believe you already have Christmas decorations up. Wow!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You go, Davis!! We'll see you soon!
Yeah for Davis! I love you.
Granny T.
wow! he's so steady on his feet already. yay davis!
Davis,
Way to go! I'm so proud of you, and you did a great job of walking.
I can hardly wait to see you walking.
I love you,
Nana
Yay Davis!! Growing up too fast!
Wow!!! That's awesome! No more carrying that sweet little guy around anymore!
Hoorah for Davis! Hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Tell everyone hello for me.
Davis is getting so big! Way to go with the walking! Lauren, I can't believe you already have Christmas decorations up. Wow!
Post a Comment