What an incredibly fast Olympic swimming trials!!! Unbelievable! 9 world records, 21 american records, and 45 meet records! The youngest Olympic qualifier is Elizabeth Beisel, 15, and the oldest(ever) is Dara Torres, 41. Also, this year will feature the first ever Olympic 10K marathon swim. Craziness!! You just thought it took forever to run a 10K. It'll take them around 2 hrs to swim it.
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! We had a great day with Mama Lu, Opa, G'ma T, and uncle Michael. Delicious food and a dip in the pool. Davis loved it! He can now go completely under water w/out getting water in his nose. What a big boy :) He's sporting a great tan!
Davis continues to become more and more mobile. He is now cruising along the couch and pulls to standing on anything he can get his hands on. And his new game involves standing up and then plopping down on his little booty. So funny!
Thought for the day...Fastskin LZR Racer swim suit. You can buy one for $550. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvMdqvO3R9g
1 week ago
5 comments:
hey lauren, davis is a cute plopper! Hope to see you soon (maybe at the braves game if you are coming)
Love, Elizabeth Hall
That is a funny game Davis is doing now. Napping is such a drag I guess. I can really tell he loves to be active!
I need to see my nephew! He's growing up so quickly!
Hi Lauren-
I tagged you from my site. Go there and see what questions we want to know more about you.
Gina
hey I love that little train. Where did you get it? Not like we need more toys.
Post a Comment