Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Matt and I saw the above pic on the road the other day. Seriously?? A dog with sunglasses? It makes me laugh :)

Anyway, Davis is feeling much better now. His nose has finally stopped running! It took a good 2 weeks to recover. Summer colds are no fun. I expect to get one every winter, but goodness gracious not in the summer. We want to play and go swimming!

Speaking of swimming...Davis is starting to get more comfortable in the "big" pool. We spent an entire hour swimming yesterday and by the end, he was having a blast. Got most of his face wet w/out water in the nose, so we're making progress.

Swimming Trials start on the 29th!!! So excited I can't stand it. Watched the women's gymnastic finals this past weekend and got me all geared up for Sunday night. We're looking to spend our stimulus check on a new tv, so I'm super excited. Swimming on the new tv-oh my goodness!!!

Thought for the day...LCD or plasma??? Any advice is much appreciated.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zack says LCD WITHOUT A DOUBT. PLASMA is on its way out.

Anonymous said...

LCD without a doubt;
Plasma screens are going out!
Watch those swimming trials in style;
Will they swim the fastest mile?
Rhyming ia not my strongest suit,
But read this blog and hoot, hoot, hoot!

Tiffany said...

That is a funny picture!!! I've never seen such! I don't think Annie would even let me get close enough with glasses, let alone wear them!

Anonymous said...

I agree, we have 2 LCD tvs, and the pictures are excellent and we LOVE them! We've had them both for almost three years and they are still looking really good. :) Enjoy the trails! I enjoyed the gymnastics too. :)

Anonymous said...

Olympic trials are coming up!
Love the sunglasses picture!