Davis had a big appetite after his trip to the pool this afternoon. Ate his "summer vegetable dinner" like a champ. I think its the worst tasting baby food yet. Its a combo of veggies, brown rice, and garbanzo beans. He didn't seem to mind it one bit as you can see from the video. We smiled and said "yuck" and he thought it was hilarious.
The water is still chilly, but it felt nice with the hot, muggy weather that we had today. Matt, Davis, and I went for a run this morning and I about died from the heat. My heart rate had to be around 170 for the entire run. Out of shape maybe :/ Huffing and puffing the whole way. When your face is purple, you know something is wrong.
Thought for the day...10 % of men and 8 % of women are left-handed
1 week ago
1 comment:
Don't overdo the exercise regiment!
Post a Comment