Davis is moving all over the place! He scoots, pushes, rolls, and sort of crawls everywhere now. Its amazing how fast he learns. Babies are so smart! We will be baby proofing very soon. His favorite items-cords for the lab top computer and plastic bags that I use for his dirty diapers. I need to move stuff off the floor.
We took our first dip into the neighborhood pool! A little chilly but not bad. Davis loved it! Can't wait to get in with Daddy on Saturday! And our neighborhood is having a pool and pizza party on Monday. That should be fun as well.
Had my first summer league practice last night. Ok-8-9pm is definitely not my favorite time to swim. If you know me well, you know I'm out of commission come 7 or 8. Not a night owl. The other option isn't very exciting either-6am. Not an early riser. Seriously people! Anyway, the workout(if you can call it that) was fun and I realized how much I love swimming outdoors. So amazing! The positive of late swimming...the sunset was really pretty. Kate-tell Mike to jump on in. Here's a link for more info: http://www.atlantaswimming.com/ASLHome.asp.
Thought for the day...Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
1 week ago
1 comment:
Yeah DAvis!!!
Post a Comment