Goodness! Tornadoes everywhere today. So thankful we avoided a direct hit. On the way home from a baby shower, Matt called and warned me of tornadoes approaching the area. A few minutes later a massive, dark cloud passed over the interstate just ahead of me. I was so thankful not to be driving underneath it. It looked scary and a tornado could have popped out at any moment. I continued to drive and drove through massive amounts hail covering the road and grass. I guess that's what the dark cloud dropped just ahead of me. Crazy! You would have thought an ice storm moved through.
So, I spent most of the day helping host a baby shower for Jenni. I love baby showers! Her little boy, Caleb, is due in the middle of May. So excited to meet him. Matt and Davis got to hang out together :) I made my 1st diaper cake for the shower. I'm planning to make them for anyone interested. I'll post a pic on the site. And Gina offered to let me put the diaper cake on her website as well. Thanks! I've got all the supplies, so I'm ready to go. It should be fun :)
Thought for the day...Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
1 week ago
1 comment:
The diaper cake is adorable. There are so many cute items dispersed throughout.Taking it apart was fun for Jenni, I know.
Post a Comment