So, this morning Davis got oatmeal for the first time. He loved it! This boy can eat that's for sure. Rice and oatmeal until our 6 month appt then lots of yummy foods! He's sleeping great as well. 12 hrs! You go boy!
My "Mother Wise" bible study ended today. I really enjoyed the Wednesday getaway and Davis and I will both miss it. I met several really sweet girls and its so nice to relay info off each other and get advice from the mentor mothers. And Davis loved playing in the nursery and being rocked to sleep by the "grandma." Thanks Suzanne for inviting us to join you and Reese.
So glad warm weather has arrived. I sure hope it stays. I love being able to run and walk outside with Davis. Such a beautiful time of year. Except that Matt woke up with a stuffy nose from the pollen. I noticed it on the windshield this morning. The yellow stuff is here...
Fact for the day...Berry College in Rome has the world's largest college campus
2 months ago
1 comment:
Davis seems very happy with his oatmeal/rice diet. Very, very cute!
Post a Comment