Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2 new babies!!!

Congratulations to Amy and Matt and their new little handsome baby boy, William. Head full of dark hair and just adorable. Davis' new 2nd cousin. Look forward to meeting him at the beach in a few weeks. So happy that the Terrys have their 1st BOY.

And congratulations to Stacey and her new little GIRL, Matney. She's precious and also has a head full of dark hair. So cute!

Davis and I are resting after a busy morning. On our outing, we stopped by Babies R Us and picked up some Pampers Splashers and Huggies Little Swimmers. Also got some Water BABIES sunscreen. All ready for the pool and beach :) Davis loved playing with the pack of diapers while we checked out. Whatever works, right?

Thought for the day...the metamorphosis of a fat, furry caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the second cousins together at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Love the video!! You blog is great. Davis is adorable and quite the talker!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, The video is the most adorable thing ever. I don't know how in the world you got it on this blog; I could barely figure out how to watch it :) I cannot believe that little boy talked on command!!!! I'm counting the days till we get to know him better! Hurry up and get your schedule worked out...the more days off, the better!

Amy and Matt named their little boy William Zachariah and he will be called William! Circumcision today :(