Friday, February 29, 2008

Rising Roll

Davis and I met Kate and Ella at Rising Roll for lunch. First time eating there and it was delicious. So much for her"popped out" blog statement. Tiniest little pregnancy belly ever :) It helps to be in Ironman shape like she is. Look forward to seeing her at the gym again soon. I miss our treadmill runs. Keeping Davis out of Kids Club until spring.

Matt is feeling much better. Yeah! He went back to work on Thursday. We've been sanitizing the house... fun, fun :)

And I'm back to work for the entire weekend. Of course its supposed to be absolutely beautiful all weekend!

Thought for the day..."By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception" ~Dr. Hymie Gordon, Chairman of Dept of Genetics at the Mayo Clinic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know about the Rising Roll.

Anonymous said...

Me too!

I love keeping up with your family. Thanks for letting me know about the blog site. Davis is so cute. Hard to believe how quickly they grow!!! susan

Kate Parker said...

Thanks for meeting us! Ella promises to look out for Davis at Kids Klub and make sure no one messes with him. :)