Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow Again :)

What a surprise to awaken to snow flurries this morning. Beautiful! I absolutely love seeing snow. When you're born and raised in Georgia, flurries bring a smile to your face. Its so refreshing!

Matt is feeling a little better today. Hopefully, this isn't a week long event. We will see... The flu has been awful this year. It may have a lot to do with the fact that "the A/Brisbane/10/2007-like strain is related to, but is a “drifted” variant from the A/Wisconsin-like strain included in the 2007-08 vaccine."..taken rom the CDC. Hmm maybe the vaccine will be better next year.

Davis is doing great! He is very curious and his little eyes explore everything in sight. I have a feeling we will be very busy here in a few months :) Almost time to babyproof. And he loves to play airplane after dinner..he just smiles, stands up with big bright eyes and eagerly awaits to fly through the air again! We've fallen in love...

Thought for the day...A baby's heart begins to beat 18 days from conception, and by 21 days the heart is pumping blood through a closed circulatory system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Matt is feeling even better today. I'm praying that you and Davis do not get it.