Hudson's first 3 months were ROUGH! He ate every 1 1/2-2 hours between weeks 2 & 4 which left very little time for him to nap. He seriously ate ALL the time. Every 2-3 hours night and day until around 10 weeks. I had to do "switch nursing/nursing both sides twice" to get my body to let down again. He usually nursed 30-40 min each feeding and screamed a LOT because he got sooo over tired from very little sleep. The second he woke up he would scream bloody murder until he got fed. The boy knows what he wants. Came out of the womb screaming for a solid hour! It was tough but I truly tried to savor every minute with him. Nothing compares to newborn snuggles! I remember his first smiles and how I very much needed that during those early months.
With the rest of the fam... My patience was thin from being completely run dry. Our sweet Haley started K when Hudson was about 6 weeks old(prime time fussy time!). The first day of school she hopped right on the bus no problem which surprised me because she is usually very anxious in new environments. Well..day 2-week 2 were another story. She shed lots of tears and screamed that she didn't want to go. Missed the bus and I found myself running to get Davis from the bus stop and piling all 4 kids in the car to drop her off at school ALL day. Hard on mommy too... Her teachers said she was fine all day and she skipped right off the bus after school full of smiles. I knew she was fine and needed to persevere. She did just that and gained confidence and friendships. Here are a few pics of our littlest guy.
| Hudson 1 month |
| Hudson 2 months Stats: 10lb 5oz(19%) and 23in(48%) |
Now lets compare with the others at 2 months....
![]() |
| Allie at 2 months Stats: 11lb 2oz(51%) and 22.5in(48%) |
![]() |
| Haley at 2 months Stats: 12lb 15oz(90%) and 23.75in(90%) |
![]() |
| Davis at 2 months Stats: 12lb(80%) and 22.5in(58%) |
| Hudson 3 months |



1 comment:
This is a great post. I like this topic. This site has lots of advantage. I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways. Thanks for posting this again. click This For More Information
Post a Comment