For summer league, I swam in Dekalb county when I was very young and then Gwinnett swim league through high school. I feel like a fish out of water up here and don't really like that feeling at all... So, I communicated with few contacts and debated between a well coached and very well run team located about 15 min away, or the team our neighborhood teams up with(next door). I need somewhere close by so this momma got over her need to join the best team and went with ease and convenience! Hoping for a fun filled summer! Mommy is super excited :)
Davis loves the water, and I think he will improve drastically by the end of summer. Our pool opened last Friday(yes April 27th!), and we're taking advantage of getting back into swimming mode! He picked up right where he left off last summer: kicking and trying to move arms with face in the water. So here's a video of Davis pre swim team. Look forward to posting updates as the summer progresses.
Go HURRICANES!
5 comments:
What a cute little fish!
Go Hurricanes! Can't wait for another swim season to begin! Impressive start of the summer!
MamaLu
This brings back many good memories, I know you really loved your swimming experiences.It was good for all of your family.
I've been meaning to comment on this post since you published it. THank you for the "close my eyes and remember the days" moment you gave me! Ah, made me remember it like it was yesterday...and just how much it made me the person who I am too! So excited for Davis! Can't wait to hear more!
Our oldest two are on our neighborhood swim team and it does bring back the memories. We are lucky that our team is so small so the meets just fly by. We are usually done before dark. It is so fun to see the kids enjoying the same thing we used to enjoy. Good luck and have fun this year.
Post a Comment