Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Go, Dog. Go! & Playing Dress Up

Had to get this video of Haley "reading" her favorite book, Go, Dog. Go!.  Check it out HERE :)  I have a couple other videos I shot yesterday that I'll post later this week.  80 degree temps=fun in the sun!  And always a little dirt...

Here are a couple bunch of pics of the girls playing dress up while big brother was at school yesterday.

You're winking Haley.  Open your eyes silly.

Open your eyes Haley.

Oh Haley.

Better

Hi mommy.


This is so much fun!

How about this flower bow, Allie.

Sure that's cute.

Little Miss.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is precious...

Granny T

Julie Tiemann said...

ohmyGOODness, how can I relate with those pics of Haley with her eyes closed. But how stinking precious is she in her pink hat?! Love!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
MamaLu

Anonymous said...

Haley, you're a great reader! I'm always ready for "story time".

Love,
Opa