Wednesday, February 15, 2012

XOXOXOXO

What a sweet midday surprise from my sweetheart!  Came in after picking up the kids from school to find these...  Somebody knows how to make a girl smile :)  Love them!!!

Boy do I love all my Valentines! 

I wanted to do something a little personal this year and made simple little hearts with a bunch of different things that I LOVE about each of the kiddos.  Read them prior to breakfast.  On the way to school, we each said one thing that we LOVE about each other.

Davis and Haley both said that they loved playing board and card games with each other and Mommy and Daddy. 





Lots of XOXOXO :)  Davis and Haley loved exchanging Valentines at school.  And so Proud of Davis for writing his name(good attempt!) on each of them.  And Haley for painting all of her Valentine hearts and signing a "H" on all of them. 


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures and I like the idea about a simple heart with things you love about them on it.