Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HOOOTTTT


Haley enjoying the slip n slide

Davis cooling off in the water


Yummy slip n slide water and crackers!


gotta love the right cheek :)

Silly boy


red face
 Welcome to August :)  Can we say HOT!  SO glad I'm not 9 months pregnant(sorry Allison and Megan...I feel for you) but its entirely too hot for a newborn as well.  Can't take all 3 to the pool in this heat, so our kiddie pool, sprinkler and slip n slide are it!  Gotta be wet if we're outside.  Allie chills in her bouncy seat and swing while the other 2 run around and get their energy out.

Going to be a tough month...  Mom back to work :( + Next door neighbors(also teachers) back to work + Davis and Haley not starting school until the 30th = a very tired mommy! 

And the last thing I want to do during my 30 minutes of peace every day is pop in an Insanity video and get this baby weight off.  Someone needs to tell this mommy to turn her frown upside down :)

Frown

Is that a double chin I see

blurry from sticky iPhone but love her smile :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious!!!

Allison D said...

Ohmigoodness...it is the hottest summer since we were kids! Hang in there, Lauren! Fall will be here soon (as will this baby in my belly...have mercy!)

Anonymous said...

Allie looks just like Davis when he was a baby. Davis and Haley look like they are having a blast... Stay cool...

Granny T