No such thing as lazy days of summer around here. More like the busy days of summer, and I'm feeling a little pressure to get a blog written. I know I know..I have a 2 week old and shouldn't be worried about writing, but I am.
The past couple weeks have been rather eventful to say the least. Allie born-came home from hospital-2 days later AC completely dies-pack up "entire household" and head to parents for 3 nights until AC guy can replace unit-tired and trying to recover-boobs HURT(scabs, nurse, pain, lanolin, shells, air, leaking milk, tea bags, nurse again-you get the picture!), newborn pictures, Sky Lake to visit Nana and Opop, drive down to Thomasville for granddaddy's funeral-sleep(in 3 hr increments of course).
Soooo thankful for wonderful help from family and delicious meals from friends! THANK YOU!
Here are a few pics from the past couple weeks! Davis and Haley are adjusting well. Just going a little stir crazy. And I'm learning how to love 3 precious little ones and give them each the attention that they need. I'm a work in progress.
![]() |
| Precious Little Allie |
![]() |
| 1st bathtub bath |
![]() |
| My two chin dimples snugglin' |
![]() |
| Powdered donuts! |
![]() |
| Yummm! |
![]() |
| Nana with our girls |
![]() |
| Opop and Allie |
![]() |
| Making homemade icecream |
![]() |
| I love my Daddy! |
5 comments:
How do you have time for a blog?? I love it though. You have a beautiful family.
Glad to know you are doing well enough to post! Enjoy that little one though.
No doubt, every one of you is busy! Great pictures!
MamaLu
The visit was one of the high lights of the summer.Davis and Haley are great fun and Allie is a doll.Come again soon,
You are too smart to write up a blog. However, I love it. Enjoyed getting to be with all of you and meeting precious little Allie.
Love all of you.
Post a Comment