Wednesday, June 8, 2011

36 weeks 2 days


5 days until I'm full term!  I've increased my exercise the past couple weeks and feel SO much better.  Its amazing how a little "jog"and walk combo can get blood moving and make me feel so much better.  I honestly feel lighter(though I'm not) and can breathe better now than I could a few weeks ago.  Strange sounding I know...

Anyway, had OB apt yesterday.  Going weekly now which is great by me!  2 1/2 cm and 25% effaced.  So we're getting there.  Dr H gave me her "call" days and we have a plan in terms of induction if Allie doesn't come on her on in the next few weeks.  Or if I'm 4cm, "I'm done".  Which basically means that she doesn't want me walking around outside the hospital at 4cm and risk delivering the baby at home.  Fine by me :)  So if I'm 4cm in 2 weeks, she will induce me on June 23rd.  If not, she can induce me on June 28th.  So Allie will be here in less than 3 weeks!!!  ...Of course maybe I'll just go on my own, but we shall see.

On a sleepy side note...Haley has slept in her "big girl bed" *in Davis' room(yes its crazy as you can only imagine) the past 3 nights.  So proud of her, BUT it means she is up at 5:30 instead of 7:30 chatting away and giggling with her big brother!  Ouch!  I put her in the crib for naps but it means we're all tired and grumpy in the morning.  We'll give it some time and maybe the excitement will wear off after a couple months.  Really want a room to nurse/feed/rock/cuddle little Allie.


4 comments:

Allison D said...

HOooray for the big girl bed! I can't believe Allie is almost here. I just can't wait to meet her. So glad you are feeling well!

Jennifer said...

I really wanted Allie to share my birthday! Come on, wait til July 2nd..it's only three extra days! Kidding of course, I know you are ready! Hope big brother and sister get used to each other being in the same room.

Anonymous said...

It's been forever since I've visited "blog land" so I'm enjoying catching up with all the goings-on in your home. We are so excited about little Allis!

Anonymous said...

Lauren, as I said, it's been forever since I did this and I guess I signed wrong. In the post above, "anonymous" is me....Shug