Perinatal checked out perfectly. Little Allie is measuring approx 5lb 2oz and still head down! Right on track. She was lying on the left side in a tuck holding on tightly to her toes. So funny :)
OB check=2cm. So I've dilated another cm but not too concerned because I'm not having many regular contractions. Just get another couple weeks in and we're good to go! She'll stop labor up until 36 weeks but will let me go after that.
![]() |
| big tummy |
![]() |
| Little foot |


3 comments:
Hang in there little Allie, you're almost completely cooked! Lauren, your tummy looks normal to me for 34 weeks. Glad you were able to go to the doctor solo, that is always nice. :) I was down at NSH yesterday too finishing up my stuff! Like you said, BIG relief...can't wait to hear baby news! Think she'll come on Matt's birthday?
Almost time! Lauren, you look great!
I can hardly wait to meet Allie! I'm so glad she's staying comfy for now.
Post a Comment