What a busy Easter weekend! Matt had Friday off(hooray), so he and I(thanks Opa for watching the kiddos) headed to buy a new car! We had a contact at one of the Honda dealerships up in Marietta, had done our homework and hoped to get a great deal. After a little negotiating, we shook hands and got the keys to our brand new 2011 Honda Odyssey! I LOVE it!!! A few of my
favorite things about it: doors open and close at the push of a button-lots of trunk space-dvd entertainment with wireless rear headphones-bluetooth phone-rear camera while in reverse-ipod hook up-cds download to hard drive so I never have to carry cds around in car-cool box to keep drinks cool-very roomy and comfy. I could go on and on. Never thought I'd be so pumped about sporting a mini :) Now we have plenty of room for 3 car seats once Allie arrives!
Saturday: Granny T came to visit-park-Chick Fil A-errands-Easter lunch preparation-dying Easter eggs(thank you neighbors for giving us some vinegar...mommy forgot about that). Sunday: Easter baskets-church service-to Mama Lu and Opa's for a delicious lunch. We enjoyed seeing Uncle Landon, Tyson(his spoiled black lab), Uncle Thomas and Aunt Mallory there as well...and Uncle Matthew and soon-to-be Aunt Hillary via Skype. So thankful that we can spend the holidays with wonderful family!
 |
| coloring Easter eggs |
 |
| "pink pink" Haley loves pink! |
 |
| cheese |
 |
| hugs for Daddy |
 |
| ta da |
 |
| opening Easter baskets Sunday morning before church. Davis was super excited about his new Berenstain Bears book, No Girls Allowed. |
 |
| Haley bypassed the bubble gun and book, Berenstain Bears And Baby Makes 5, and went straight for the candy |
 |
| egg hunt at Mama Lu and Opa's house |
 |
| we tried our best... sitting with silly uncle Thomas |
5 comments:
They have both grown so much! congrats on the new van...very nice. And, I like the camo looking Easter egg!
Packed, fun weekend! Love the pictures.
MamaLu
Ohhhh, love the new mini! They really HAVE thought of everything, haven't they? Cool!
Great write up about Easter. So glad you got a new car. That was a favorite of ours when we last bought a new car. Sounds like so much fun on Easter day.
Love, Nana
I never thought I'd be jealous of people with minivans, but I truly am. And you got my dream one too! But with three kiddos, you deserve it. ;)
I can't believe how big Haley is getting!!!
Post a Comment