Thursday, April 28, 2011

Allie 3D


30 weeks 3 days(hand on chin)

Wow!  Our sweet precious little Allie.  Love her so much already and this makes it all the more real.  Just want to kiss her little chunky cheeks :)  Perinatal checked out fantastic this morning!  Cervix is long long long, and she weighs approx 3lb 6oz.  Right on track.  The MD said, "this is the best looking, most cooperative baby I've seen today."  I'll take it :) 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to hold her close!!
MamaLu

Jennifer said...

Awesome pics and awesome news! Looks like the other two if you ask me!

Katie and Dave said...

I LOVE THESE.
I just love how much she looks just like her brother and sister already!!!

Anonymous said...

Has she flipped?

Anonymous said...

The wonder of it all...She looks great. Can't wait to take her on the traditional garden walk.
Opa

Anonymous said...

Allie is so precious! Can hardly wait to see her and hold her when she comes. Tried to send my message last night, but something went wrong. Love, Nana

Lauren said...

YES she flipped!