Tuesday, April 12, 2011

28 weeks 1 day


Moving right along in this pregnancy.  3rd trimester and 28 weeks and 1 day!  More tired these days...not sure if its the pregnancy or the fact that I've been up every night for the past 2 weeks with one or both kiddos.  Probably a combination of the two.  

Had an OB apt this morning.  Glucose test-check.  Get the results in a couple days...SO hoping I pass!  RhoGAM shot-check(because I'm A- blood type).  Cervix check-closed check.  Busy appointment and thankful to Opa for watching Haley so I could get everything done solo.

Feeling Allie move like crazy these days.  No regular contractions-yeah!(had a ton of them with the last pregnancy at this point).  Guess I have exercise induced labor.  So the plan is working...so far...  Or "shhh!" said my OB. 

28 weeker in the unit... some respiratory distress(these babies typically require CPAP vs the ventilator), weigh approx 2 1/4 lbs, majority survive, can suck on a paci, tube feedings, some have minor blood pressure issues.

Back to OB in 3 weeks and perinatal in 2!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great, Lauren!