Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Fun

We went to Learning Express to see the farm animals today!  Kiddos weren't so sure about them but warmed up enough to pet the bunnies.  I just loved seeing the baby animals-bunnies, lambs, goat and 2 day old little chicks(the chicks brought back memories of incubating and hatching little chicks at our house growing up)!  Babies-just love them all!  Mommy-NICU nurse...guess I'm right where I should be in life :)  So blessed!!!

Its been all about babies it seems this week.  I've had a couple friends deliver(secretly wishing it was me) and had another find out the gender.  SO FUN!  Just love the excitement around pregnancy-dr appointments, ultrasounds, finding out the gender which is the BEST(heart beat racing and SO ready for the tech to just tell me BOY or GIRL), feeling the baby move, labor and delivery(even preterm has a bit of excitement), sitting in the hospital room holding our new precious little miracle and thinking-wow this is the best thing ever!, hospital visitors, arriving home for the first time with our baby.  I JUST LOVE IT and can't wait to meet this sweetheart tumbling around in my belly.  Love you Allie :)


Not so sure...

Mommy and baby goat

My 2 babies

2 day old baby chicks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great experience for the kids. Babies are really precious --all of them !You are a wonderful Mom. Love, Nana

Katie and Dave said...

So excited for you....I am in baby bliss....how is it possible that I get more and more attached each time- that I love it more and more each time? Sounds like you might be kinda the same- so just you wait momma- total bliss!