Our first profile pic of our little girl! Such a cutie :) Had a perinatal apt this am and cervical length was "a mile long" to quote the MD. Yeah for that! And she said that our baby looks beautiful and checked out perfectly. She weighs approx 1lb 3oz. Go back to OB in 2 weeks and Perinatal at the end of the month. I enjoy being monitored so frequently.
She is moving around like crazy now and I LOVE it! Uterus is behaving and so am I. Running is out and I walk when I can. No contractions though I've noticed a little more twitchiness/slight tightening at times. No biggie though. I think I was having at least one contraction a day with Haley at this point. Goal-avoid lengthy bedrest!

5 comments:
Yes! goal= avoid bedrest!
Can't wait to meet this newest treasure!
MamaLu
She looks like the other two! Cute little nose. So thankful everything looks good. I know it's hard to avoid walking when the weather is so nice! I have avoided it too and want to just walk away. Now, how about a name for that sweet girl?
Good picture. So awesome to see their little shapes. Glad your doing well also.
Granny T
What a beautiful picture. Ultrasounds are amazing!! She is precious!!! July will be here before you know it!
What a great picture of our new little girl ! I can hardly wait to see her. Know she will be as cute as the other two. Glad you are doing so well !
Love, Nana
Post a Comment