![]() |
| opening Valentines gifts before Daddy left for work |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Picnic in the front yard. Its amazing how a little sunlight and fresh air can make all 3 of us smile! |
And just for kicks(which I am feeling and love by the way), here is my every growing belly at 20 weeks. OB apt went well yesterday. Discussed perinatal's recommendation of progesterone shots with her, and she said that she was fine with me going either way since I ended up carrying Haley to term last time. Did my research and spoke with a top notch expert pharmacist(thanks Katie!) and preferred not to take the shots if she was ok with that. So, I felt relief after speaking with her. Not going to take them! She just said to plan on bedrest and be happy if I don't need it!
Not running, Insanity put away for a few months, and walking shoes on. Ready to enjoy this weather and do my best to keep baby inside for as long as possible. Goal is to prevent bedrest. Dr H said to expect more contractions this month as its a big growth period. Keep ya updated. So far so good!





6 comments:
Lookin' good girl! And, I remember that book! So funny, glad you had a fun day and glad you are at peace with your decision about the shots.
you look great!
Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day.Loved the pictures. Also glad that you had a good checkup. Miss seeing all of you.
Love, Nana
You look so cute.... Pregnancy suits you well. I am so so glad you are at a good place with your decision- that always means it was the right one! I am sure you will be fine, and heck- if you end up with a few stinky weeks of bedrest, we will just have to chat again- I have plenty of advice on how to keep yourself busy while being seated, I'm an old pro!
YOu look so great, Lauren! Does this seem like the fastest pregnancy ever? I can't believe you are 20 wks already.
And thank high heaven for sunshine this week!
You look great, girl! Can't believe that's a 20-week belly. You wear pregnancy well.
Post a Comment