 |
| front view of face and abdomen(I must say I prefer the profile pic...) |
 |
| Hi! Amazing or what! |
 |
| Foot! |
 |
| Speaks for itself :) |
GIRL!!!! We had our "BIG" ultrasound today and our sweet baby GIRL checked out perfectly(heart, spine, ribs, stomach, kidneys, brain, bones, face, etc)! So thankful and blessed to see a perfectly healthy baby. Big sigh of relief. I must say I'm very excited on GIRL and thankful that Haley will have a sister to share life with!
Today I'm 18 weeks 1 day. Baby is measuring 18 weeks 3 days and weighs approx. 10 oz. Right on track! Cervix check(yes...already) was great too!
My perinatologist wants to see me again the first week in March because of my preterm history and recommends starting weekly progesterone shots. I'd have to take them until 36 weeks. Uuhh... Would prefer not to but will do what I have to do. Bed rest with 2 little ones would be majorly tough! Will talk to our neonatologists and my OB in two weeks and will make a decision after that. Gather the wisdom first!
5 comments:
great pictures! We are excited about a new little girl!
MamaLu
Great news! Excited about your new baby.These litle girls are so precious. So glad it is such a healthy baby.Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Sisters are the BEST. :)
Sisters are so awesome. I am hoping for one for Anna although my feeling is boy for me!
Future conversation in your household,
Davis-"Mom, the only reason my friends want to come over is because of Haley and sister, they think they are so cute."
Lauren-"Well, that's because they are!!!"
oh lauren!! SOOO many congrats to you!! i also have a sister and it is a bond like NO OTHER! in fact - stephen keeps BEGGING me to have another kiddo and the only ONLY ONLY reason i would - is because I want mia claire to have a sister!! but since there are no guarantees - i may just stick with my 2!! blessings to you lauren!! i am so happy for you!! names names names....haley and davis are such cute ones!! might i suggest kate...hahaha! or claire...that's my fave!
Post a Comment