Sunday, February 27, 2011

Circus Fun

Matt, Opa and Davis went to the circus on Saturday and had a blast!  Matt and I bought tickets for Saturday hoping that I'd once again get called off work...the 4:57am phone call of, "I know you wanted off, but we had two call ins and we need you" wasn't the most pleasant to wake up to.  Oh well, what can you do...  So mommy went to work with the babies and the boys went to the circus.  Davis' favorite part was watching all the animals and thought it was so funny that the elephants held tails.  Mama Lu took Haley "baby doll shopping" and they both loved every minute of it! 

Matt and I want to give the kids special-individual-mommy-daddy time every so often.  Thankful for parents nearby who can help us make that happen. 



binoculars in hand

holding tails







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What excitment! Know the boys had fun at the circus and I KNOW Haley and Mamalu had a ball looking at dolls! This was a wonderful way to spend Saturday. Sorry that you had to work!!!! Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

A great day for Davis and Haley!

Anonymous said...

It's great to know Davis and the boys ad as much fun as Haley and I did!
MamaLu

Jennifer said...

So fun, we love the circus! Sorry you got that dreaded phone call!