This 4th of July will be extra special this year and will provide more than just a few fireworks...We're proud, excited and feel tremendously blessed to announce that...Baby #3 is due July 4th 2011!!!
Baby #3+4th of July fireworks=mommy a little nervous :) No, we couldn't be more thrilled! We hoped to have our children close together in age, and we're so blessed to have this opportunity.
1st trimester was a little rough, but I feel GREAT now! Hooray for 2nd trimester! Had BAD headaches until 9 1/2 weeks and just felt tired, nauseous, and YUCKY until a couple weeks ago. So thankful for my super-duper-amazing husband who picked up on the slack.
We have our BIG ultrasound on Feb 1st and will found out the gender then! Just praying for a healthy baby :) I'll feel much relief after that ultrasound. And please pray that my twitchy uterus behaves this time around. My OB said it'll be more twitchy this time around(great!) so we'll be very cautious, especially around 28-30 weeks!
Will let you know BOY or GIRL Feb 1st PM!
![]() |
| Positive! |
![]() |
| 8 weeks 2 days |
![]() |
| 12 weeks 1 day |



8 comments:
HOOORAY!!! So excited to share the journey with you this go round! I can't believe you kept it secret this long. Glad you are feeling better and my guess is another GIRL!
So exciting to meet baby #3 ! We are thrilled about the good news and I'm hoping for a 5th of July baby!!Of course this is my birthday.Glad you are feeling better. Praying for a healthy baby--girl or boy!
Lots of love,
Nana
holy cow!!!! must be in the water....you make the 7th person I know having a baby....congrats and I hope that your uterus is on its best behavior! 4th of July babies are the best ;)
WHAT THE WHAT???? What is going on with this crazy day! You and Jennifer on the same day announce! AWESOME!!!!!!!
See my comment on her page- I wish you both well, because for me, being pregnant with two kids has been, well to put it mildly- a little rough. Definately WAY harder. But, also just might be those stinkin girls who like to punish :) and this is the first time with one for me. I had those headaches too- they were NO JOKE. Thank god we have good husbands to help us out.
SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!
For all of us!
HOW FUN we all get to share this online together!
I hope you don't have any issues this time- also WAY harder with two kids :)
And I am with Jennifer- I bet girl!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Yay!!!!!! So excited for you guys!!! You've got an exciting summer ahead!!! Congrats! That is wonderul news!
Wow wow wow! Congrats, girl!!! That's really big news! You're mighty impressive. I totally get wanting to have them close in age, but I also couldn't fathom another pregnancy annnnnytime soon. ;) But so happy for you guys, and can't wait to hear the news. Whatever it is,it's gonna be cute, because you make some cute babies!:)
Good Luck!!! I'm hoping for a healthy baby boy, but whatever baby # 3 is it will be beautiful... Yes you are very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Davis and Haley are blessed with a wonderful mother and father.
Love,
Granny T
Oh Congrats! That is so exciting...now rest and keep that baby inside until you have to induce again!
Post a Comment