Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Festival

A few pics from the Fall Festival last weekend at Newtown park!  It was SO hot, but the kids enjoyed playing a few games and winning prizes.  
going fishin'
got my stickers and my lollipop
throwing golf balls
Some of my finds at the Yellow Daisy Festival last week!  I LOVE it-A true highlight of my year!  And a day for me :)  Thanks Opa for watching the kiddos!  Mommy needs a "me" day every once in a while!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute children....Cute buys!!!

Marylu said...

I loved the Yellow Daisy buys enough that I had to get there! Love the updates.

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! I went to the Yellow Daisey Festival with your Mom. I thought it was GREAT and had hoped to get back some time. I know the kids had a fun time. Loved the pictures of the kids and the cute things that you bought. Love you all !!!