Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pop-Its

Ice cream after church!
Playing outside
Throwing Pop-its
Throw it!
All the friends
Playing
Collecting the boxes

A few days late, but we celebrated the fourth in style thanks to the grandparents!  Adorable outfits for both kiddos :)

A brief synopsis of the day: AM church service(1/2 of which I spent out in the hall with Haley..she got the boot and I got the page..sleepyhead got up too early)-couple hours at the pool-temp check on Davis=fever=no longer heading to Wills Park-grilled burgers at home-Davis and Haley throwing Pop-Its with their friends(..yes I did mention that Davis had a fever..)-watching cul-de-sac fireworks with the neighbors in lounge chairs.  Fun night!  ..And early wake up alarm for 12 hr shift.  I must say it was a nightmare of an assignment.  My attitude adjusted as the day went on.  Turned the frown upside down and got the job done! 

Hoping for a better work day tomorrow.  I feel like I've worked a TON recently.  2 days a week to make up for the 3 weeks off I had at the beginning of June.  Can't complain I guess...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! Loved the 4th
outfits the kids had on. Enjoyed being with you yesterday. Thanks for your help with my IPad. I still have alot to learn!!!!!
Love, Nana

Julie Tiemann said...

Cute clothes! We were at NP on Sunday too because Buckhead was closed - wish we'd seen you!

Anonymous said...

The kids were dressed very patriotic. The outfits were too cute!!! What beautiful grandchildren

Granny T