Friday, April 30, 2010

Hack Hack Hack

Davis is upstairs hacking away...stinkin' allergies...at least I think thats what it is. The watery, red, itchy eyes and hack of a cough. Thought maybe he'd outgrown it because he was fine when the pollen levels hit near record highs at the beggining of April. He suffers from allergies twice a year, so I'm going to start tracking the months and days it seems to hit. Right now...grass maybe?

Anyway, makes for a LONG day with a tired-hacking-not napping-2 year old. Deep breath. I told him mommy needed quiet time, so he is in his room to "rest" while I try and blog(something I haven't done in a while...).

There are always other things to do(laundry, dishes, dinner, kids, clean up, email, etc) and blogging just hangs in the back of my mind. I just keep thinking, "I really need to blog...". Anyhow, here we are. A few minutes of hacking peace.

A few recent playtime activities.

Pool time
Haley's 1st time playing in the pool
Crawling out
Davis said this week, "Its a beautiful day!"
Playing in the net
Kite flying
Bubble wand!
Popping bubbles with sticks

Blog finished...Davis up and Haley hacking...  TGIF!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY that Davis is hacking and not feeling well. Loved the pictures of them in the pool - cute! Love, Nana

Julie Tiemann said...

Fun photos! I can't wait to get the girls in the baby pool together - must get on that!

Anonymous said...

they are so cute!