Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun



I LIVE because He LIVES in me!  So thankful for my RISEN Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend with family.  So good to see my parents, Landon, Amberly(Landon's girlfriend) and Matthew.  Missed you Thomas and Mallory!  We only see Matthew a few times a year, so it was great to catch up with him.  He is wrapping up his sophomore year up at the Coast Guard Academy in New London, CT.  Grueling curriculum!  I don't even understand the name of half the classes he is taking!  Keep up the hard work!

Davis and Haley loved their Easter baskets!  Davis got a new "Cars" kite, bubbles, and water balloons plus a few candy treats .  He spent the majority of the day blowing bubbles in the front yard and creating a sticky mess!  Haley's favorite treat-the cellophane paper!  "Shake shake shake(with the paper) and laugh laugh laugh :)  She also got new sandals, and a little water bucket with watering toys for the pool this summer.  Fun fun! 

Spring break for Davis this week so we're planning some playdates with friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautful children! enjoy your spring break.

Tiffany said...

Dying eggs is so much fun! I did it with my Kindergarteners this year and was going to do it with Tripp but didn't. I'll for sure dye eggs with him next year. He'll probably understand it more then. Sweet Easter pictures. I love Haley's dress and Davis's matching green shirt! Cute as buttons, those two!