Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10 month update

Our sweet little Haley turned 10 months old this past Saturday! Wow its hard to believe she will be 1 in just a couple months. Craziness! The biggest news: she started crawling this week!!! Yeah Haley! Its a mini crawl right now, but she's making great progress as the week goes along. She is SOOO ready to take off and just wants to run around like her big brother. I sense a little frustration and hope that'll push her forward. She'll sit and cry for me to pick her up, but I move a little bit away and encourage her to crawl. She does her little mini crawl and I scoop her up and pour on the praise! You go girl!..(about time :) She also loves to stand and can move from the couch to the coffee table. So we're starting to cruise a little too!

What else? Not a fan of oatmeal or rice cereal. Just give me the good stuff will ya? She'll take a few bites, but would rather have cheerios, puffs, yogurt melts, bites of macaroni or fruit any day. I guess we will be changing over to table food soon. Does great with her sippy and loves her bottle. Gets about 25 ounces a day.

Says da da da, de-de-sss(Davis), think she said ma ma for the 1st time this week, making new sounds, beginning to wave, yells to grab Davis' attention(I wonder who she gets that from..ahem..Davis himself).

Cut two new teeth(one bottom and one top) last week and another top one on the way. Loves to grab her bow and chew on it. "No no Haley not in the mouth"...a common mommy phrase these days. Good sleeper(as long as she doesn't get overtired). 2 naps and sleeps about 12hrs at night.

..a couple new videos. (Taken on old camera)


Mini Crawl ...(and smoothie spill)


Is that good manners???

5 comments:

Pop said...

Lauren, you will have your hands full soon. I wish we could see them more often.You and Matt are really blessed.

Julie Tiemann said...

Congratulations to Haley! 10 months and crawling - two big milestones!

Katie and Dave said...

So cute!
I think she and my Charlie are right on track- chubby sweet babies, both crawled at 10 months, both loving that "real food".....
they are perfectly adorable lauren!

Tiffany said...

Haley, You go girl!

shug said...

I can't believe she is almost 1!