Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Treats

Playdate this morning at Jenni's house with her 2 boys, Caleb(2 in May) and Colton(6 weeks), and Suzanne and Reese.  In case you missed it...that's 5 kids under 2 1/2 with one on the way!  Fun but a bit crazy with my-very tired-grumpy-got up at 4:30 yesterday-tearful son and my skip-my-morning nap daughter.  What a morning!  Despite the chaos, the kiddos enjoyed making Rice Krispies easter egg treats!  Yum yum!  And us moms enjoyed a few minutes of adult conversation. 

Caleb, Davis and Reese
Easter egg treats :)
Chowing down!
Haley sneaking an egg!
Reese loving every bite of it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy, chaotic, good memories

Megan said...

I LOVE Haley's pig tails!!! Looking forward to doing those one day! Those rice crispy treat eggs look so good-- I have been craving one ever since I saw the commercial!

Tiffany said...

Delicious...any messy, too! The messier the better it tastes, right?

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I know the kids enjoyed the rice crispy eggs. They really looked good. Glad that you shared with us. Hope you can come up to Skylake one day next week.
Love, Nana