Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it Spring yet?

Playing in the tunnel
Practicing my standing and lovin' every minute
Playing with balls
Lots of reading
Roll it!
CFA addicts
Pilates
You mean I have to get my tummy off the ground to crawl???  Forget that!

Is it just me or is this not the rainiest-coldest-yuckiest winter in forever! I guess I've never really paid much attention to the cold and rain until having kids. Boy does it make for a LONG day inside now! Please tell me the groundhog is wrong. 6 more week-Ahhh!

For those that don't know, we converted our dining room to a play room. Matt did a super job breaking down and storing away our dining room table. We weren't really using the room so thought it'd be a good idea to put it to good use and help get the toys organized a little bit. Loving it! We're not big formal entertainers so we'll never miss it. And the friends that we do entertain could care less if we all picnic on the floor :) Its more fun that way anyway, right? Maybe not, but that's where we are right now. A basement one day...

Anyway, we're trying to keep busy with play dates, indoor activities etc and looking forward to the warmer temps of spring.
The new playroom!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks nice! It is so nice having a room to have all the toys! I just hold on until the days I get to go to work and get out of the house myself! I am about to go stir crazy too. We are trying to keep Anna's exposure limited again this winter so six more weeks for me according to the Groundhog!

Anonymous said...

love the playroom! Kids are soo cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. Yes, it has been a long, cold, wet winter. Days are now getting longer....yes, spring is coming!
MamaLu

Julie Tiemann said...

Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter, if that's possible!

I know how you feel about this winter. I'm so over it.

Your playroom looks amazing! I'm somewhat jealous! We couldn't do without our dining room table because our kitchen and kitchen table are just too small, and we like to host a lot. But it looks like a great idea!

Tiffany said...

Playroom looks great!