Friday, January 8, 2010

Arctic blast

Brrr! Totally feeling this arctic blast the weather channel is talking about! Took both kids outside for a little bit yesterday to see the snow falling and Davis absolutely loved it! Ran around yelling, SNOW! He enjoyed waking up to see more on the ground this morning...1/2 an inch if I'm generous...better than nothing I guess. Good bit of ice in our cul-de-sac so he and some of his friends went sledding down a couple driveways this morning. Fun fun! Suzanne, Reese, Jenni and Caleb came over to play this morning which was fabulous! Helped keep the kids entertained for a while indoors.

On another note...have several videos that I'm having trouble uploading. Our new camera takes HD video which apparently takes WAY too long to upload on blogspot. Any ideas? Trying YouTube but it still takes forever. Maybe there's a different camera setting...that reminds me...gotta read my manual and figure this camera out.


Brrr...all bundled up!


Snow


Out sledding when the flakes started to fall yesterday


A treat-hot chocolate with marshmellows!


Play group(Davis, Reese, Haley, Caleb)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

the children are growing up in a hurry! great pictures.

Tiffany said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I am late checking your blog, but I LOVED your pictures.Bet the kids had fun in the snow. Haley looks cold! That is a wonderful camera you got for Christmas.Your pictures are great and the kids are growing up in a hurry!
Love all of you,
Nana