Monday, December 14, 2009

Haley's 6 Month Stats

Haley at 6 months(taken with our new camera!)
Davis at 6 months

We had Haley's 6 month apt this morning. Its hard to believe she is already a 1/2 year old! It flies this time around. She weighs 19lb 13oz(97%) and was 27.5in(95%) long! She looked great! Gotta love my chunkies :)

What's she up to? Loves her food, now eating oatmeal(3T in the am) and rice cereal(3T in the pm), she has tried about 4 different fruits and 4 different veggies(typically eats about 1/2 a size 1 jar in am and pm),..nothing she doesn't like so far, averages 5 6-7oz bottles/day-not interested in rolling over...she has rolled a few times back to front, but would much rather sit up-can sit independently with the occasional topple-left thumb sucker-wants her blanky to go to sleep-thinks her brother is absolutely hilarious-beginning to laugh(love it!)-her feet are ticklish-chews on anything she can find(still waiting on teeth)-loves tags-sleeps on average 7:30pm-7am(depending on how LOUD Davis is in the morning!)-does great soothing herself to sleep for naps and bedtime(loves her bed!)-So happy and sweet and just loves to smile :)

New car seat here we come(20lb weight limit with the one she is in now)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable!

Jennifer said...

Lauren, I take Anna on Friday for her one year check up. I bet she will weigh about what Haley weighs! I took her the beginning of November and she was 19lbs, 6oz! We'll see. Haley is darling. I could eat her up! Six months and up is SO FUN!!!

Julie Tiemann said...

That Haley is something else! It would be fun to get her and Amelia and their four BIG eyes together one day! :)

Tiffany said...

Haley is too cute! I hope to see y'all sooner rather than later. Merry Christmas!