Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Patty Cake

Snuck up on the two kiddos, and captured this video of Davis entertaining his little sister. Our camera is on its last days, so please ignore the purple at the top of the screen.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is exactly how Anna looks at Brice, in complete awe!

Susan and Lee said...

that has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a ham!

Anonymous said...

what a precious clip. I love it.
Mama Lu

Anonymous said...

Love this video. Those kids are just precious!Hope to see them next week.
Love, Nana

Julie Tiemann said...

Such sweetness! I can't wait for those days. Takes a lot of pressure off of mom and dad to always entertain. ;)

Katie Mott said...

Oh Lauren!! I was just loving every second of this clip!! He has quite the patty cake routine and the sneaking up on Haley!! TOOOOO funny!! This might be one of my fave posts ever!! And I love ALL your posts!! You really have 2 of the cutest kids I "know" through the blogosphere! I'm sure this will be a cherished post!