Friday, October 2, 2009

Got Hair?

Got hair?
This is why I love to wear dresses. Blanky anytime I want it :)
Sweetheart
Standing in my exersaucer for the 1st time

Here are a few recent pics of Haley(3 1/2 months). She is such a sweet little girl! Her smile and warm personality just light up the room and melt our hearts. What a joy to be her mommy! I LOVE YOU my precious 2nd born.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved these pictures of Haley ! She is so precious. I believe that she does have hair !!And beautiful big eyes. Love all of you, Nacouslna

Anonymous said...

Have no idea where the Nacouslna name came from. This was from Nana.

Allison D said...

Wow! What a beauty! She could totally be a Pantene model!

Jennifer said...

What a cutie! Gotta love the dresses too!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!

Julie Tiemann said...

She is SERIOUSLY cute!!

susan said...

Adorable. In addition to "got hair" she has "GOT EYES!" Gorgous ones.

Anonymous said...

Haley...4 months old
Davis...almost 2 years old
What a gift they are.
We love them.
Mama Lu and Opa