Mommy and Davis
The decor
Swinging at the pinata and going after the loot
The wrapping paper is so much fun!
Mr. Doctor with his very own stethoscope
Blowing out the candles
His uncle Landon got him his favorite toy-a NERF gun!
Davis turned 2 at 9:29 this morning!!! Hard to believe Matt and I became first time parents on this day 2 years ago. I went into preterm labor(35 weeks) at work on the 17th and walked downstairs to L and D(convenient huh :) for a couple shots of terbutaline. That worked for about 8 hrs... Contracted the entire next day at home and was in tears by the time Matt got home from work. Once the contractions were every 3 minutes, we decided to make the trip down to the hospital. Got the epidural and enjoyed a painless delivery! Thank you Mr Anesthesiologist! The entire L and D experience was truly amazing, and I can't imagine life without our little man. He is truly a blessing!
We had a pirate party with family and friends this past Saturday to celebrate his BIG day! Argh Matey! He had a blast and didn't nap the entire day from all the excitement. Thank you to everyone for making his birthday so special!









7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Davis! Brice will be excited when I tell him you had a pirate birthday party!
Wow! Two years old already!?! He is such a cutie. Happy Birthday!
What an exciting birthday party!
Great shot on the balloons with his
Nerf Gun-a marksman in the making. He's wonderful grandson & a great blessing to all.
Opa
Happy Birthday, Davis! He's such a cutie! Looks like he had lots of fun at his party!
Thanks so much for including us for Davis' Pirate Party. It was wonderful. I can't believe that he is 2 years old. He can talk so well and I know he had a great time with all of his friends. We really had a great time. Enjoyed being with Haley also. She will have to be careful when he is shooting his new gun !! Love to all of you. Nana
Happy birthday, Davis! I can't believe you're TWO!
Hope he had a great day!
I know it was fun! Love all the pics.
Post a Comment