Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 Year Stats


We had Davis' 2 year apt yesterday.  It actually turned into a sick visit for both kiddos, but we got his much anticipated stats none the less.  He was 37inches tall(98%) and 35 1/2 lbs(98%).  I thought he'd drop a little on the chart but nope.  Everyone thins out about this age I guess!  Its funny how different kids can look at 2.  Davis has 2 friends in his class at school that weigh 23 and 40 lbs!  Wow!  The tiny little one wears suspenders every day to help keep his pants up.  And I love the 40 pounder.  Makes Davis look small :)

Sick sick sick...Davis has been battling a terrible cold/cough for the past week and a half.  Its now a sinus infection so the ped wrote us a prescription for the wonderful pink stuff for 2 weeks.  His ears were filled with fluid, so this should ward off an ear infection.  And Haley is still battling her bronchiolitis.  Apparently, it can last 2-3 weeks!  Are you kidding me?  Poor little girl!  She is a trooper though and continues to be her happy self(most of the time).  The nights have been a little rough, but the inhaler did the trick last night.  All this on top of vaccines made for a rough morning.  Just want everyone well please!

And NO we are not getting the swine flu vaccine.  Here's some info: http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Opinion/Comments/180720090846_squalene_the_swine_flu_vaccine_s_dirty_little_secre.html

3 comments:

Kate Parker said...

Geez..Davis is BIG! Wow.

And thanks so much for that link. I was kind of up in the air re. the H1N1 vaccine and love your input!

Susan and Lee said...

I am so glad you put that on here too. I was thinking of asking you what you thought about it. Both of mine have had the regular flu shot

Anonymous said...

healthy little boy..now if he can just get rid of this sinus infection and Haley her coughing....wouldn't that be nice. Hope to see them this weekend! MamaLu