Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sweet Kisses




Davis loves his baby sister! This is a little video of his sweet kisses(literally...I had to clean the milk out of her hair).

We are all doing well, and I'm recovering much quicker this time around. A little sleep deprived but what do you expect with a VERY busy toddler and a newborn. I have to keep things in perspective-Davis will soon be a little boy in school with no naps, and Haley will be up and about before I know it. This is such a tiny piece of the big picture. So I'll just pour as much love as I can into these precious little miracles. For soon, I'll look back and wish I had the peaceful 1am cuddle time, 6am "ma ma" wake up call, and all the tender hugs and kisses.


6 comments:

MamaLu said...

Yes, Davis has fallen in love with his sister "Hayee". Two precious little ones. I love your video.

Kate Parker said...

She's beautiful! And thanks for the reminder that these sleep deprived nights (we are still having them!) are fleeting and special.

We need to get our selves over to meet that beauty soon!

Julie Tiemann said...

Such sweetness. And SUCH a great perspective. Thanks for that. I may need to revisit this post in a couple of months... :)

susan said...

aaaah; so sweet. Loved being with all of you last weekend!

Jennifer said...

YOu got it right, girl. I had to tell myself many a time when Anna, Brice and I were house bound for two months! It isn't fair that God made mommies so tired. How does He expect us to remember everything?? I guess that's what grandkids are for!

Laura said...

So sweet! So glad we got to see Haley and Davis this past weekend. It was fun!