Haley Elizabeth was born at 11:09 this morning. She weighed in at 7.0lbs and was 19.5 inches. Lauren and Haley are both doing well. Here are a few pics!
thank you for posting! She's beautiful! And Davis looks so dapper with his new haircut! Glad everyone is doing well and have a wonderful homecoming with your new daughter. Let the drama begin!!!
Absolutely beautiful! She is a doll! Thank you so much for keeping us posted...I was anxiously checking all day. Congrats Sanders Family! (and she share a birthday with Louie)
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. Haley is really beautiful and I can see that she looks like she will be looking like Davis. Davis looks good with his haircut and a little apprehensive about being on the hospital bed. Haley looks like she has a lot of hair.Hope to see all of you before too long. Take it easy while you can. We are so happy for all of you. Love, Nana
She is so beautiful!! Glad everything went well and everyone is doing good! Lauren - you look like you didn't even have a baby - you look fantastic!! Oh - random but was your nurse Sharon ( in the pic with the brown hair).
Congrats Lauren. You should have fun with another girl in the house. My wife has more fun with our 2 girls (she claims she can find more cute girl clothes and she loves doing their hair).
Congrats Lauren! I am so glad you are both healthy and happy. She is so cute. Let me know if this turns out to be a good age difference because I can't wait to do it again!
14 comments:
Welcome to the world, Haley! I hope I can see you soon.
thank you for posting! She's beautiful! And Davis looks so dapper with his new haircut! Glad everyone is doing well and have a wonderful homecoming with your new daughter. Let the drama begin!!!
She's beautiful!!! Congrats!
What a wonderful family! Hope you are all feeling/doing well!
She's perfect!! I'm glad everything went well! Congratulations to you guys, and welcome to the world, Haley!
I am so happy for you and the family! I'm keeping Landon posted on all of your stats! Haley is beautiful. We can't wait to see you in a few days!
-Amberly
Absolutely beautiful! She is a doll! Thank you so much for keeping us posted...I was anxiously checking all day. Congrats Sanders Family! (and she share a birthday with Louie)
Congrats to you and Matt, she is adorable!!
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. Haley is really beautiful and I can see that she looks like she will be looking like Davis. Davis looks good with his haircut and a little apprehensive about being on the hospital bed. Haley looks like she
has a lot of hair.Hope to see all of you before too long.
Take it easy while you can.
We are so happy for all of you.
Love, Nana
congrats, lauren! she's beautiful! jim and i send our best!
kathryn hardin
She's a little doll! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the newest cousin!
She is so beautiful!! Glad everything went well and everyone is doing good! Lauren - you look like you didn't even have a baby - you look fantastic!! Oh - random but was your nurse Sharon ( in the pic with the brown hair).
Congrats Lauren. You should have fun with another girl in the house. My wife has more fun with our 2 girls (she claims she can find more cute girl clothes and she loves doing their hair).
Congrats Lauren! I am so glad you are both healthy and happy. She is so cute. Let me know if this turns out to be a good age difference because I can't wait to do it again!
Kelley L
Congratulations! She is so cute. I know y'all are happy to have her here. Nice looking family! Look forward to meeting her soon!
Post a Comment