Thursday, May 28, 2009

Term...at midnight!

36 weeks 6 days


I'll be full term when the clock strikes midnight! Hooray! We did it and now just hoping that things get started!

Just got back from the OB. My cervix dilated a whopping 1/4cm which puts me at 2 1/4cm. So we will see what happens. I've walked the past three mornings trying to get my crazy uterus to become twitchy again. Still waiting...

The good news-Because I'm already dilated, the DR will strip my membranes at 38weeks and 5days and induce me at 39 weeks if I haven't delivered by then. Yeah! So the latest little Haley will be here is June 12th. Will keep you updated. Back in the office next Wed...hoping to have our little baby in my arms by then :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Know you're tired of being pregnant but NICU nurses aren't supposed to want their babies to arrive early! And don't worry about the lack of dilating. They didn't even check me with Anna, you know, since I was having a C-section and then "Hello! hour and a half labor!" and I'm not sure when my body did all the work! Still, we can't wait for the little girl's arrival!

Kate Parker said...

Congrats, Lauren!!! So happy for you (and the little one) that you made it. You did it!!! Can't wait to meet her. Good luck getting it "twitching" again. :)

Julie Tiemann said...

Such great news!! I can imagine you're read now... after so many weeks of bed rest, you're ready to get this party started!

Can't wait to see photos of little Miss Haley soon!

susan said...

Haley's just being a girl---primping for her big debut! We can't wait to meet her on the 20th.