Look at those chunky cheeks!
Wow! Her foot!
Her little profileWe had a perinatal apt this morning to check Haley's growth. I measure a little small, so the OB wanted to do another check to make sure that she is growing okay. She checked out perfect with an estimated weight of 5lb 9oz. Right on track! The baby's bottom typically sits right on the mom's liver at this point in the pregnancy, but Haley's is about 4cm lower than my liver. So she's sitting really low in there, and that's why I'm measuring small..just how I carry babies I guess which is just fine by me. I can breath :)
The MD also said that my cervix seems to be thinning out which is a sign that labor isn't too far away. We go back to the OB tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see what she thinks. Rest seems to keep the contractions at bay and my uterus definitely gets irritated if I'm too active. So I know when to back off and sit down. Not too much longer now :)
4 comments:
What ADORABLE pictures!!! She does have some cute, chubby cheeks!!!
What cute chubby cheeks. Good luck Lauren. So glad everything is going well. YOu look great too
So fun! You're almost there!!!
Love the pictures! The first one was like those old 3D pictures....I looked and looked, knowing I should see a familiar image, and then her face just popped out...too cute!
Post a Comment