The fam, Uncle Matthew was in flight to Kodiak, AK
Granny T, Davis and Daddy
Daddy and DavisYesterday we surprised Matt with a little graduation celebration. His mom came in town and we enjoyed grilled steaks, potatoes, and his favorite-coconut cake! Delicious! Matt completed his MBA and we're all so PROUD of him! He worked so hard for 3 years and his hard work has finally paid off. No more reading assignments, speeches, negotiations, or crazy papers to write...hip hip hooray. You did it sweetheart!!! We look forward to enjoying our summer together as a family...school free!
And of course we celebrated Mother's Day too! Matt and Davis gave me beautiful flowers and the Willow Tree figurine, "Cherish". It'll always bring memories of awaiting the arrival of little Haley on Mother's Day. What a special gift! Thank you Matt! I love being a mom! And I'm so thankful for my wonderful Mom. I have so much appreciation for everything she did for me and my brothers. Her selfless love and devotion has blessed my life in so many ways. Thanks Mom!
34 weeks along now!!! I go to the OB tomorrow so I'm curious to see if I've dilated anymore(was 1.5cm and 25% effaced at 31 weeks). I suspect so considering I contracted in the hospital for 17 hours after the last cervical check. Will let you know. Feeling a little more uncomfortable now. Haley is definitely getting bigger, and I just feel heavy. Other than that, I'm feeling good. Listening to my body and doing what I feel able to do. Probably up on my feet a little too much over the past 3 days, so I had a bunch of contractions late yesterday. Thankfully, they went away after a few hours of water and couch time. Still no terb which is good. Ready to meet our little girl :)
5 comments:
Davis' hair just keeps getting blonder - so cute!
Congrats on making it until 34!!! Here's hoping for a couple more under your belt (so to speak, hee hee) before Haley makes her entrance... I know you're ready for that though!
What a great Mother's Day ! I know you all missed Matthew.Lauren, You were so complimentary about your Mom, Matt and family. You are very lucky!!! Hope you can go another couple of weeks at least, but I know you must be uncomfortable.
Davis is so very cute -- I'm looking forward to seeing him and Haley soon.
Love to all of you,
Nana
I love you, Sissy!
Mom
I know you are glad he is done with school. I remember when Jared finally finished...it was so exciting to know that our nights weren't going to be research filled, test prep evenings. Congrats to all of you. And keep that baby in a while longer!
I love Davis's haircut...what a cutie!
Post a Comment