Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost 35 weeks!

34weeks 4 days

Had an OB apt this morning and got another cervical check: 2cm and 25% effaced. So that is good...only 1/2cm progression since my last check at 31 weeks. The "bed rest" seems to be working, and I haven't had to take the terbutaline. So where do we go from here??? Continue the rest until 36 weeks. At that point, no more terb and I can be a little more active. The goal-37 weeks/full term. Almost there :)

So, I have another perinatal apt next Monday to check on Haley's growth and then back to the OB on Tuesday. I'll be in the office weekly now until delivery day!

5 comments:

susan said...

Lauren, this is great news; thanks so much for the update. Keep us posted,please!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lauren! I am so happy that things are going so well. Keep on your resting routine and before you know (?) it, little Haley will be here. I am so anxious to see her -- I know she will be presious.Thanks for keeping us posted.
Lots of love,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't check this comment before I sent it-- I see now that I misspelled the word precious. I'm sure you know what I meant!
Love, Nana

Julie Tiemann said...

That is FABulous news!!!

Allison D said...

Look at that beautiful belly! So glad to hear things are moving foward according to plan. Thinking of you daily!