Haley at 32wk 5days. She smiled for us :)
Her EAR! The tech is a little obsessed with ears.
33 weeks 0 daysWe've made it to 33 weeks and hope to make it at least 3 more. Went to perinatal again on Wednesday for the fetal fibronectin test and another cervical length check. Fetal fibronectin (fFN) is a protein produced during pregnancy and functions as a biological glue, attaching the fetal sac to the uterine lining. When this "glue" starts to separate, preterm labor is likely to occur within the next 2 weeks. My results were NEGATIVE meaning that I shouldn't deliver within the next couple weeks...a good thing! And my cervical length was great as well.
Had my OB apt yesterday and got her to postpone the cervical check until May 12th! Oh she wanted to, but I'm glad she sided with me so I don't end up on the couch popping terb all weekend. At that point, I'll be almost 35 weeks and pretty much in the clear. Still have to take it easy though which means having someone to help with Davis EVERY day until then. Its tough to hand off my "mommy" duties, but I know its whats best for right now.
Had my OB apt yesterday and got her to postpone the cervical check until May 12th! Oh she wanted to, but I'm glad she sided with me so I don't end up on the couch popping terb all weekend. At that point, I'll be almost 35 weeks and pretty much in the clear. Still have to take it easy though which means having someone to help with Davis EVERY day until then. Its tough to hand off my "mommy" duties, but I know its whats best for right now.
Feeling good overall. Will have the usual stand-up-sit-down-turn-around contractions but still nothing regular or painful. Just waiting to see when Haley wants to make her presence...
5 comments:
So glad she's (and you are) hanging in there still. Hoping with you for at least three more weeks!
great Lauren! I know you know all about preemies, but if you need anything let me know. So glad you are continuing to do well!
all great news, Lauren! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. Thinking of you and can't wait to meet your darhling little girl! Keep taking care of yourself...if there is anything I can do to help you out please let me know.
Dear Lauren,
Thanks for sending the ultrasound pictures. Haley looks like she is about ready to come. Hope she will hold off at least a couple of weeks ! I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Just hang in there and let anybody take care of Davis. I know Opa has had a great time with him. Take care and know we love you.
Love, Nana
Great news!
Post a Comment