I'm 30 weeks today. So glad to be out of the twenties!!! I've had a few episodes of regular contractions...not painful..but regular. Left work a couple weeks ago because they just would not go away despite guzzling tons of water and chillin' in one of our recliners. About 9 hours later, they finally went bye bye!Beginning to notice something...exercise and bending seems to irritate my "twitchy" uterus. I've barely been able to walk recently due to a pulled sacral ligament or something like that and you know what...barely a single contraction! I think the flip turns the day before my leave-early-work-day must have put my uterus over the edge. I didn't realize how much you use your abs for something like that. Flip turns are out.
30 weekers...About 3lbs, do not look so "preemie" now and have some fat on them, skin is not as fragile, lungs still need some time to develop and most will require some sort of respiratory support, still not ready to eat by mouth(babies develop the "suck, swallow, and breath" between 34 and 36weeks).
1 comment:
You are looking great! Take it easy (as much as Davis will let you). We want Haley to wait until mid June to make her arrival!
Post a Comment